Mom said, "I really don't care what's in it. Just don't ever let me run out."
I have struggled for over 2 years with keeping fit for dance, my legs feeling heavy and crampy. To stay ahead of this I needed to ride my bide 3-4 miles twice a week, and walk 2-3 miles twice a week. Winter fitness would suffer from not being able to continue.
Summer 2017 I aggravated my right knee and lost the ability to walk and bike for a month or so. Surviving dance class with a knee support sleeve. I suddenly found myself losing ground and struggling to keep fit for dance. My weight was inching up and for the first time I couldn't stop it doing everything I knew to do. OMG!
I Started My Thrive Experience in October 21, 2017.
Summary of my journal notes:
- vision became sharper
- sleep improved
- Legs feeling light and loose.
- Eliminated taking 800 mg/day of Ibuprofen - had taken for 5+ years.
- Post Monday Night Dance exhaustion on Tues - gone.
- Feeling leaner - 2 people have told me I looked leaner.
- Down 4 lbs end of week.
- Restless leg - which bothered me at night - gone.
- Have not exercised as normal since start - down 5 lbs. Rainy then cold.
- Feeling very lean in upper body like I've been working out - but haven't.
- My balance has improved dramatically. (this one thing is hard to put a price tag on)
- Down 6 lbs in spite of Thanksgiving.
- Age spots on the back of my hands are greatly diminished. (who'd have figured that?)
- Not exhausted after KIA 3 1/2 hours of dance.
- Down 8 lbs.
4 months - February - leveled off at 10 lbs down from start.
Thinking about starting some exercise now. It is quite a motivator to experience what appears to be renewing of youthful hormone levels, and the enhanced payback that may give for exercise.
These benefits actually came with:
- no changes in my dance activity level,
- and during a loss of fair weather biking and exercise walks.
I simply added Thrive.